“PARENT INVOLVEMENT BOTH AT HOME AND AT SCHOOL IS KEY TO YOUR CHILD’S SUCCESS!” – – PTA National Research
The mission of Beverly Hills Unified School District is to inspire and empower each student to achieve academic excellence, embrace social and individual responsibility, and lead with integrity.
There is an opportunity for everyone within the Beverly Vista PTA – – all of us are important members of our BV family, even if you are unable to attend monthly meetings. There are many ways that you can help – – here are some ideas:
- I own a company that can help with…
- I have expertise in…
- I know who to contact when you need…
- I am creative with…
- At my workplace we…
Some other ways to support BV include:
- Signing up for or registering your Reward Card for the Community Contribution Programs at your local markets and stores;
- Participate in the BV Pride Annual Fund, Our Primary Fundraiser;
- And all other Drives and Events!
We look forward to all new parents and members who would like to become involved in supporting our children and our school through the many available PTA opportunities. Your interest and involvement in our Schools community at any level in any capacity is encouraged and welcome!
If you are interested in being an active part of the PTA or for any questions, please contact us at the email below, or by filling out the form at the right.
Martha Ramirez & April Jergens